“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Star For A Day ~ Jim

"The doors opened, and it was like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."



"I’ve been watching the show since I was just a baby and seeing it live in front of you it’s, it’s such a cliché but it truly is amazing."



"ok ladies and gentlemen, lick your lips and sit up straight cuz we’re on The Price Is Right and you’re gonna be in front of millions of people.."



"They got to me and they were like ‘what’s your name and what do you do,’ and I was like ‘My name’s Jim Glaub and I’m in THEATER!!’ GLITTER!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment