“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Star For A Day ~ Mardell



We were about to go in for the four o'clock show and then there was a bomb scare because someone found a shoe-box in the set so everybody had to get out and then we're: "Oh, should we ditch this?


My brother's high-fiveing everybody in the crowd that he doesn't even know 'cause it's so crazy, you just don't even know what's going on. Um - you're just happy to be there, pretty much. And that was the first time that I'd ever gone to Price Is Right.


People are like: Oh, Mardel, you're so lucky," and say: "Well, i think luck is - people that are lucky are basically people that are prepared for the unexpected. If that's possible." and I think I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment