“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Star For A Day ~ Jami

"I chose to go because it was my bachelorette party and I thought that, okay, going to the Price is Right was going to be pretty drama free – you can’t get into too much trouble. So, I made these “I DO Love Bob” t-shirts - totally cheesy, playing off the idea of getting married."



"So we are running down the road and all of a sudden this Middle Eastern guy at a bus stop says, I DO BOB, and he looked down at our shirts and we said, oh my gosh, there is a total sexual induendo in this entire thing. It was really funny."



"He was explaining the directions to me and all I heard was “womp, wommmmp, womp…” I didn’t hear anything."



"And then at our wedding, when we were announced, I had them play the Price Is Right. And there is a picture of me at our wedding and I don’t have a bigger smile on my face at any other time of the day than when that like “doot, doot, ta doo” was playing. It was the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment