“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Friday, July 30, 2010

A Star For A Day ~ Scot

I woke up one morning, arms flailing up in the air, freaking out, thrilled that I had won $43,500 on The Price Is Right. I just was havin’ a great time. Then I realized that I had woken up and that it was just a dream. So I was a little disappointed and bummed out, and instead of just letting it go, I decided that it wasn’t like a dream, but yet like a vision into the future.



So in my dream I was wearing a shirt, a tye dye shirt of course, it was red yellow and orange and it looked like I was on fire on stage.



I knew I was going to win and I wanted to document everything. I had a great day that day we woke up I got dressed headed to the airport, brought a couple cameras with me from the store. Took pictures of all my friends who were on the airplane with me there was like 20-25 of us all wearing matching shirts.







No comments:

Post a Comment