“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woo Woo!! They Loved It!


"A love letter to rabid PIR fans, the sheer awesomeness of Plinko, that mountain hiker/yodeling game, etc"

"
What fun! Anyone who loves Price Is Right, Bob Barker, TV, or just the US of A. Whoot!"

"I seriously cried with laughter."

"I had tears in my eyes. I've never heard a whole theater just roaring with laughter! Really awesome!"

"OMG! Totally worth the time. We saw this on a whim because we grew up watching TPIR. I want to own this film. It was funny and so true! I thought I was the only person who loved this show this much!!"

"Totally awesome. Too funny. I want to see it again."

"What a fun movie! I just wanted it to keep going once it was over. Then I wanted to see it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment