“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Los Angeles FUNdraiser shindig!

On Monday, January 17, 2011 the "Come On Down!" crew and From The Heart Productions will be hosting a PARTY to celebrate the new re-edit of this incredible documentary. This TEASER SCREENING and FUNdraiser will be held at POP Champagne & Dessert Bar in Pasadena. Wine will be provided by the good folks at Bear Flag Wines. We are EXCITED to show you all the 2010 Director's cut of this film. R.S.V.P.'s are required, so please email comeondowndoc@gmail.com for details.

A portion of funds raised will also be donated to the DJ & T Foundation, which was founded by everybody's favorite game show host, Mr. Bob Barker. Come share the love of game shows, glitter, and PLINKO with us on January 17th!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a great turn out for a great documentary. You KNOW I'll be there to support the project... and to see how you edited me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be having any San Francisco dates anytime soon?! I need to laugh 'til I cry again and I'm sure the new cut is even better- can it be?! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete