“It was a time in my life that was so special I will never ever forget it. I shouldn’t say that to my two sons, but I was never that excited in my life as when I was on that show.”


The Film

“Come On Down!” is a film about game show culture, the American dream, and the once-in-a-lifetime experience of hearing the words, “Come on down!”


Saturday, October 16, 2010

News and Update Fall 2010

"Team T.P.I.R." has been very, very busy preparing the new edit of "Come On Down!" We have some wonderful surprises in store, as we have recently added some fantastic new interviews to the film, adding more depth about the history of the show and the perspectives of some of it's originators. Stay tuned for many announcements this fall as we put on the final layers of sparkle and shine. We can't wait to get the film in the hands of T.P.I.R. lovers and friends across the country! Please join our facebook page, and help us spread the word to the many fans of the show out there by suggesting the facebook page to ALL of your friends. (Just under our picture on the top left of our page, you can click suggest to friends and send a message to all at once). You never know who is secretly obsessed with The Price Is Right! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Come-On-Down/134235046613698?ref=ts
Thanks for your continued support of the film. In the meantime, enjoy this classic showcase starring Roger Dobkowitz.



1 comment:

  1. Check out this site to create your own Tshirt for the Price is Right.
    http://comeondown.spreadshirt.com/

    ReplyDelete